Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Love--{by Awna}

It's me. I'm Awna, the photograher behind this fun little blog. I can't wait to work with you.
And you.
Families, seniors, businesses-We are here to make your holidays, graduations, and little moments in life easier and memorable. Let us help you, and have fun with us while doing so!
That being said, I adore everything there is about photography and taking pictures. Especially weddings. I love flowers, and wonderful dresses. Pretty scenery and men all dressed up. And of course, I am a sucker for love. With my own wedding date creeping up, I have had so much fun attending weddings this summer.
This one below is no exception. This is the wedding of Lacey and Chris. It was held in Minnesota, with the reception being located at a country club over looking the lake. Beyond breathtaking. Such a fun couple, with a zest for life. I wish them all the happiness in their days to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment